BHEEMSEN KULKARNI wrote:
> HI Michael,
>
> Thanks for your reply,
>
> Which version of Bluez-utils are you using?
>
> This timer is not the System to go to sleep, basically in the system
> Idle thread start when there is no activity on the system and it
> should stay in the idle state for some time (in our case it is more
> than 500 msec) to achieve the full system sleep (Core Off).
Now it is clear, you are talking about deep idle mode of the micro. I
don't understand
why it works in polling mode and why you can't choose the timeout value.
I'm working on the git repository of koolu but and an old checkout of
android I have the
same value. Are we talking about the vi ./utils/tools/hciattach.c file?