Current finding is that the wakelock puts the system back to suspend
again after resume. Look at the end of wakelock.c:suspend function, it
checks the entry_event_num. I did not see anyone else changed the value
of entry_event_num beside wake_lock_internal.
Now, my hard drive is screwed up by a hard power recycle, so I will need
to wait until the fscan is completed in order to continue on the
debugging.