Yes, 8 is the lowest log level, and you can also specify a string in
pvlogger.txt to filter only messages from the corresponding logger object.
e.g: write below lines into pvlogger.txt will capture logs from
PVPlayerEngine and PVMFOMXAudioDecNode only.
#echo "8,PVPlayerEngine" >/sdcard/pvlogger.txt
#echo "8,PVMFOMXAudioDecNode" >>/sdcard/pvlogger.txt