/proc/asound/cards gives the HDA-Intel card entries as expected so are the
entries in /dev/snd. The /dev/snd entries also have 664 permission set. The
issue seems to be opening the default device which is the "Master". If I use
-D option with alsa_aplay and use other devices like "front" it seems to
take it without spillng any error messages/debug messages. Can there be a
asound.conf problem with default device/Master?

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Androidphan <niels.kee...@tass.nl> wrote:

> Do you have entries in /dev/snd ?
> And what's in /proc/asound/cards ?
>
> On May 15, 10:27 am, "xhor...@gmail.com" <xhor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >     Excuse me, what portion do need to post? I caught the log and
> > couldn't find any key about "alsa, media etc".
> > BR,
> >
> > On May 15, 2:54 pm, Androidphan <niels.kee...@tass.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > What are your errors on logcat?

Ravishankar Haranath
http://www.linmaya.net

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action
always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.
 - Frank Tibolt