It is due to the fact that Android does not know how to talk with the
ACPI battery drivers.Android is using a totally different battery
driver. And it can not collect the battery info correctly. To make it
work for you, it involve some code changes in the batteryservice code
and vold. So if you are not in a rush, you can wait some time until
Chih-wei and me to clean the platfrom related part of code structure so
that we can have per-platform code to run correctly.