HI,

I directly placed "asound.conf"  file in
"/cupcake/out/target/product/generic/system/etc" and generated a image which
I flashed into board. My asound.conf file is mentioned below. Kindly give me
some pointers If there is any syntax mistake or any mistake I have done.

I am working on i.MX31 PDK board, I am not very sure about the paramenters
which is passed here, Kindly correct me or suggest me .

-------------------------------------------------asound.conf

# Android ALSA configuration file for OMAP2430SDP using the MXC audio.

##

## Mixer Devices
##

     ctl.AndroidPlayback {

        type hw

        card 0

     }

    ctl.AndroidRecord {

        type hw
        card 0

     }

##
## Playback Devices

##

    pcm.AndroidPlayback_Speaker {

       type hooks
       slave.pcm {
              type hw
              card 0
              device 0        # Must be of type "digital audio playback"
           }

           hooks.0 {
                type ctl_elems
                hook_args [
                # Enable audio output from the DSP

                        {

                               name "T2 Master codec configure Switch"
                                lock false

                                preserve true

                                optional false
                                value true

                       }

                        {

                                name "T2 Master codec Sample Rate"

                               lock false

                               preserve true

                                optional true

                             value 48000

                        }

                      {
                               name "Playback Source"

                               lock false

                                preserve true

                                optional false

                                # Values are:

                                #  0 - 'Stereo Headset'

                                #  1 - 'Hands-free (Speakers)'

                                #  2 - 'Mono Handset'

                                #  3 'USB CarKit'

                                value 'Hands-free (Speakers)'

                        }

                ]
        }

 }

 pcm.AndroidPlayback_Headset {

        type hooks

        slave.pcm {

                type hw

                card 0

                device 0        # Must be of type "digital audio playback"
        }

        hooks.0 {

                type ctl_elems

                hook_args [

                        # Enable audio output from the DSP

                        {

                                name "T2 Master codec configure Switch"

                                value true

                       }

                        {

                                name "T2 Master codec Sample Rate"

                                value 48000

                       }

                        {

                                name "Playback Source"

                               value 'Stereo Headset'

                        }

                ]

        }

 }

 pcm.AndroidPlayback_Earpiece {

        type hooks

        slave.pcm {

               type hw

                card 0

                device 0        # Must be of type "digital audio playback"

        }

       hooks.0 {

               type ctl_elems

                hook_args [

                        # Enable audio output from the DSP

                        {

                                name "T2 Master codec configure Switch"

                                value true

                        }

                        {

                                name "T2 Master codec Sample Rate"

                                value 48000

                        }

                        {

                                name "Playback Source"

                                value 'Mono Handset'

                        }

               ]

        }

 }

 # No bluetooth available.  Send output to the bit bucket.

 pcm.AndroidPlayback_Bluetooth {

        type null

 }

 ##
 ## Recording device

 ##

 pcm.AndroidRecord_Microphone {

        type hooks

        slave.pcm {

               type hw

                card 0

               device 0        # Must be of type "digital audio capture"

        }

        hooks.0 {

                type ctl_elems

                hook_args [