Dear friends:
        I'm a fresh guy on Android system. And have the following
questions:
1.       Is there any stable release that fit x86 net book? I heard
the name “cupcake”, but it semed to be a float branch?
2.       Is the “asus eee701” project in "cupcake" only fit for
asus’s
net books? Or it’s fit for any x86 based net books?
3.       The latest stable version that fit for x86 is?
4.       The OpenCore's version in "cupcake" now is very old, in
"android-sdk-1.5r1" which is also a stable release, the OpenCore's
version is much newer(V2.02), so I doubt that if there is possibilty
that I put the eee701 project into "android-sdk-1.5r1" and without
mofication it'll work on x86 net books, or should I port V2.02's
version into "cupcake" branch,I completely have no idea which way is
better, as I have little knowledge in eee701 project, and does not
know what this project do acturally and how to do.
5.       Is any version that fit for x86 and contain OpenCore’s newer
versions (V2.01 or V2.02)?
6.   Is there any doc exist for porting android 1.5 into x86?

        Thanks in advance!