Hi All,

I am newbie to Android. I have searched and went through the Android
source code and came to know that the source code has been developed
for ARM and x86 platforms. I am trying to port Android on Renesas
MigoR (CPU: SH7722). I have Linux-2.6.27 kernel ready with Android
specific changes. But since the platform i am using is that of SuperH
core, i am a bit confused as from where to start compiling the Android
source code. Is changing the cross compiling toolchain  and the target
platform flags enough or any other changes required?

Please let me know any suggestions regarding from where and how to
start compiling the Android source code.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Satish.