HI YiSun:
     Thanks for your quick responce and great help!

On 5月26日, 下午2时35分, Yi Sun <beyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 23:22 -0700, GrainWang wrote:
> > HI YiSun:
> >     Thanks for your efficent help. I have breifly tried the
> > website,and corresponding method for about 2days. Now have the
> > following issues:
> >      1. As I know,"cupcake" is a float branch,and "eee701" project is
> > not included in"cupcake", and it seemed that "eee701" project is
> > rarely updated,and "cupcake" are always changing,so could they match
> > now?
>
> The eee701 project only has some makefile changes to make Android to
> build for x86 target. There are not much of eeepc specific things. So,
> as long as you make your make file correct, you should be able to use
> most of the code from standard Android release>      2. Can I use "eee701"
> project to use with"master branch"?
>
> Yes, there is one as matter fact.>
        What does this actully mean, mean that I checkout the master
branch,and follow the steps mentioned in your website, such as
download eee701 project,apply patches, and I can do a master version
x86's android?

     3. I started downloading cupcake on 2009,05,21,finished on
> > 2009,05,25,and when checking out the eee701 project,the repo sync
> > found cupcake  changed,and downloaded the changed part, when building
> > using "TARGET_ARCH=x86 TARGET_PRODUCT=eee_701 DISABLE_DEXPREOPT=true
> > make -j4 installer_img", found that "Please rename "vendor/asus/
> > eee_701/Android.mk" to "vendor/asus/eee_701/AndroidBoard.mk", and did
> > as guided, found that 'com.google.android.maps error"(I don't rember
> > this error information clearly),modified the "generic_with_google.mk"
> > and it passed,but the compilation process always show something like
> > 'arm",and when finished,I can't find the correpoding image file.
>
> Check out/target/product directory to see if you have an eee701
> directory there. I'm updating my tree and will try it out as well.>
      How to check out the /target/product directly, after
compling,it's automaticly created,do you mean to checkout before
compling?
      And How to get your tree?

     4. I'm sorry that I can't understand the apply patches part, I
> > checked this part,mostly bug related, so I did not aplly the patches,
> > will this cause that the packages built can't be loading and demo the
> > basic funcions?
>
> Yes, you have to apply all these patches. Otherwise, I don't think you
> can even build your tree.

    How to apply patches, I'm a fresh guy about this, and I don't even
know the patches are for which files.