I have built android x86 cupcake. i am trying to bring it on my x86
        desktop pc.after booting it was showing some issues related to
framebuffer
        so to fix them i built 3 new kernel modules as follows
        intelfb.ko
        i915.ko
        i2c-.....ko
        as per latest instructions available on x86-wiki and modified
corresponding
        Android.mk as well as init.rc to accumulate these changes.
        when i tried to boot again, it is showing following error

        "sh:can't access tty; job control turned off
        EGl_bad_surface.
        and couldnt launch gui.i'm getting shell prompt but that too
        screen is flickering continuously.

        does anybody knows is this framebuffer problem or anything else?
        can anybody point me where do i find correct patch ,for x86 desktop
framebuffer
        driver.
        and also in the source tree inside vendor/asus/eee_701/modules/
drm_patches dir
        what this patches are all about? are these intel fb driver patches ?
        and i need to patch kernel before building ?
        does anybody knows about this drm_patch dir?