I modified AT_Translated_Set_2_keyboard.kl, for example, set MENU for
scancode 60, then when I send a keycode in Qemu (by kbd_put_keycode(60
& 0x7f) and kbd_put_keycode(60 | 0x80) ), Android could get a menu
event.
Seems the layout file is used to identify a raw code with a keycode.

Now I realize what the problem I have is, it is that not all scan code
could be got by Android Runtime, for example, scan code 127 could not
be identified.
I say so, because EventHub::getEvent() could not catch the event.