On May 21, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Yi Sun wrote:

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 5:40 AM, mvniekerk <mvniek...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> You can copy all resources from layout-finger into layout folder.
> why don't you just copy layout-finger to layout-notouch?  I don't
> see any reason to change the source code.
>

> Some changes to frameworks/base/libs/utils/ResourcesTypes.cpp

<snip>

Instead of hacking up the default Google apps, I just added a trivial
fake touchscreen driver using uinput, it only has to register an abs
event uinput device to made Android happy. We use it on our non-
touchscreen Android ports since those apps are easily navigated using
keyboard and trackpad/mouse.

-Matt