Hi,

In the android BT event thread there is sleep(500) which is waiting for
event, which causing system not enter in to low power mode (i.eCore Off),
the timer triggers every 500 msec.
Can we increase these sleep timeout, is there any issue ?
I tried to increasing to 1000 (before it was sleep(500), I see system
entering in to low power mode.

* synchronized void start() {*
*        if (mThread != null) {
            // Already running.
            return;
        }
        mThread = new Thread("Bluetooth Event Loop") {
                @Override
                public void run() {
                    try {
                        if (setUpEventLoopNative()) {
                            mStarted = true;
                            while (!mInterrupted) {
                                waitForAndDispatchEvent(0);
*                              * sleep(500);*                            }

Appreciate your answer.
Regards
Bheemsen K