Hi,

It should,

how it works -> the calculation is like this,

for example, in ur case

display width (dw) - 640
display height (dh) - 480
video width (vw) - 320
video height (vh) - 240

these are done in onmeasure function in videoview widget

case 1:

vw*dh > vh*dw
then,
dh=(vh*dw)/vw;
dw= no change

case 2:

vw*dh < vh*dw
then,
dw=(dh*vw)/vh;
dh= no change

case 3:

if the above both cases not satisfied,
(ie) vw*dh = vh*dw
then dw and dh kept the same.

finally, the video will be played at dw x dh.

It works for me, my display size is 640x430.

for testing, i kept android layoutwidth=352 and android layoutheight= 288 in
movieview.xml

when i play a 3gp video file (176x144) from browser through streaming, it
plays at 352x288.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V