Hi!
I am porting android to ARM platform and have problems with enable/
disable wifi.
Wifi is working but when i disable it wpa_supplicant process is not
being killed, and thus after i re enable wifi another instance of
wpa_supplicant is being created and no connection can be established.

Dhcpcd is killed properly (as i understand it kills itself when wifi
kernel module is removed, at least that what i found during debugging)
but wpa_supplicant process remains running.
I can add of cause the killing of the process inside the
wifi_stop_supplicant() function from libhardware_legacy/wifi.c but i
would rather understand why it is not being killed in the system
I am using propriety wifi chip and kernel module rather then android's
default TI.

Please help!
Thanks
Boris