HI YiSun:
     I think that it's google's obscure statements make the building
process painful. such as in the website http://source.android.com/download,
there is a statement

There's no reason why Android cannot be built on non-Ubuntu systems.
Please send any success or failure reports to android-
port...@googlegroups.com. In general you will need:

Python 2.4, which you can download from python.org .
JDK 5.0, update 12 or higher, which you can download from
java.sun.com . Java 6 is not supported, because of incompatibilities
with @Override.
Git 1.5.4 or newer. You can find it at http://git.or.cz/ .

    But in fact,when I do so as guided, the building process is
extremely slow, and it'll cost me 24h to build the x86 target,and even
so,many times the builing process was automaiticlly killed . But when
i use fc8,it's very fast, only 1-2 hours needed. though I'm not sure
whethor fc's result is true now, I think that it's still a
issue,espically for the new fresh guys like me.Thanks!