Hello,

I did an android port for Mx27 some months ago, using 2.6.27 kernel.
And I have exactly the same issue. I am using the Mc13783 ( Atlas )
compagnion chip for touchscreen.
If I use getevent, I can see events , and coordinates. But, in android
desktop, the only one thing happening is the bar showing the date when
I tap the screen and diseapearing when I release the stylus.
I already posted on this group about that problem : look for "MC13783
MXC Touchscreen problem" message thread, maybe you could find
solutions

If you manage to do something good, keep me informed

Thanks,

Arnaud