In each

                        { name 'Speaker Playback Switch'        value
[ true true ]     }
                        { name 'Line-Out Playback Volume'       value
[ 64 64 ] }
                        { name 'Line-Out Playback Switch'       value
[ true true ]     }
                        { name 'e-Mic Boost'                    value
[ 0 0 ]           }
                        { name 'e-Mic Playback Volume'          value
[ 10 10 ] }
                        { name 'e-Mic Playback Switch'          value
[ false false ] }
                        { name 'i-Mic Boost'                    value
[ 0 0 ]           }
                        { name 'i-Mic Playback Volume'          value
[ 10 10 ] }
                        { name 'i-Mic Playback Switch'          value
[ false false ] }
                        { name 'Capture Volume'                 value
[ 0 0 ]           }
                        { name 'Capture Switch'                 value
[ false false ]   }
                        { name 'Input Source'                   value
i-Mic             }
                        { name 'Master Playback Volume'         value
64                }
                        { name 'Master Playback Switch'         value
true              }

Place your controls (can be more than the eeepc ones), and set their
values.
For each "profile" (AndroidPlayback_Speaker, AP_Handset and so on),
you can specify different values or activate/deactivate some switch
(Hands-Free, EarPieace, ...)