Hi,

I have working freescale kernel 2.6.24 on ixm31.

Now i want to add android support and I followed the below steps from
thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/a9a645a2cf0b086e/ac430bf9e75f7808#ac430bf9e75f7808

1.Downloaded 2.6.25 kernel from
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.25.tar.gz
2.Downloaded android kernel 2.6.25 from
http://android.googlecode.com/files/linux-2.6.25-android-1.0_r1.tar.gz
3.Did diff between original_kernel_2.6.25 Vs linux-2.6.25-android-1.0
--> android.patch (around 30000 lines)
4.Applied android.patch to freescale_kernel_2.6.24
5. Patch process were failed for some sources and i applied those
patches manually.
6. Then i started compiling the freescale kernel. it was ended up with
some errors on power.c source and so on.

i suspect that there are some more kernel changes were not updated on
my freescale kernel.

Kindly give me right steps to patch the kernel and port the same on
imx31.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Arun