Hi Luca,
Thank you .
We can't use adb since we are making our custom USB gadget driver as
build in.
If i can use adb, above two solution are working fine.

For this we tried following option:
1. building our cutom gadget driver and msm_72k_udc as buildin or
modules and adb - function usb driver as build in.
   In this case we are getting linker error as some of funcion are
redefined in mhusb_udc.c as in msm_72k_udc.c .
   We came to know that USB_FUNCTION & USB_GADGET can't co-exist.

2. Due to linker error in case 1. we have removed USB function driver
from kernel. and made our custome gadget driver & msm_72k_udc
    as build in. In this configuration our driver is loading fine but
we can't see log messages as adb is not there.

Regards,
RamaSubramanian A.