Hi,
I am trying to build android for eee 701 with the following host
system configurations:
architecture:  x86_64
OS: Ubuntu 9.04
gcc version: 4.3.3

I downloaded the source files and initiated build with this command:
sudo TARGET_ARCH=x86 TARGET_PRODUCT=eee_701 DISABLE_DEXPREOPT=true
make -j2 installer_img

I get this error:

build/core/product_config.mk:261: WARNING: adding test OTA key
TARGET_PRODUCT=eee_701
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=x86
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=
mkdir: cannot create directory `out': Permission denied
/bin/bash: out/target/product/eee_701/clean_steps.mk: No such file or
directory
mkdir: cannot create directory `out': Permission denied
mkdir: cannot create directory `out': Permission denied
/bin/bash: out/casecheck.txt: No such file or directory
/bin/bash: out/CaseCheck.txt: No such file or directory
cat: out/casecheck.txt: No such file or directory
build/core/main.mk:64:
build/core/main.mk:65: You are building on a case-insensitive
filesystem.
build/core/main.mk:66: Please move your source tree to a case-
sensitive filesystem.
build/core/main.mk:67:
build/core/main.mk:68: *** Case-insensitive filesystems not
supported.  Stop.

Where is it trying to create "out" directory? What should I do to make
the filesystem case-sensitive?

Thanks