It depends on many parameters - e.g. a relatively slow CPU can be OK
if it's got enough cache and/or fast RAM and/or much RAM and/or fast
storage and/or fast graphics. a...@300 might do it if it's in good
conditions, but the only way to know is to port and see how usable the
result looks.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru