Hi It's my first posting.

I am porting a ntive c application to android phone to share with
windows machine.
My compile error messages show that the source code needs "struct
dirent64" but it is missing in bionic/libc/include/dirent.h which is
the only one included when compiled but in bionic/libc/kernel/common/
linux/dirent.h which is not included but contains "struct dirent64". I
have double checked for both case of compiling against glibc and
bionic and noticed that there is no error in case of glibc. Would
someone kindly give me a reasonable direction to get rid of compile
error. Should I add '#include' in the bionic/libc/kernel/common/linux/
dirent.h to include bionic/libc/kernel/common/linux/dirent.h?