On Jul 31, 10:16 am, zhtlancer <zhtlan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just found out why this happened, and I think this may be a bug.
> In dalvik/vm/mterp/cstubs/stubdefs.c, there is a "#define self  glue->self"
> But in line 115, wrote "glue->self->threadId", so I changed it to
> "self->threadId", and re-generate InterpC-allstubs.c by gen-mterp.py, then
> everything goes well

Aha, that's a "LOGVV", or "log very verbose", which are rarely enabled
and prone to bit rot.  I think self->threadId is correct.  mterp/
portable/stubdefs.c has a similar define.

https://review.source.android.com/#change,10723 just resolved a
similar issue by fixing up some ILOGV statements that weren't updated
when we changed the way method signatures worked a year ago.