Hi all,

Dexopt can deal with two kinds of files, zip and dex, which are
differentiated by command line options, --zip and --dex. I find one entry
point for --dex in Android system code. It is in the function
dvmOptimizeDexFile() in the file DexOptimize.c. In this function only dex is
specified. My questions are:

1. Where are the entry points for zip files? I know there are cases that zip
files are optimized, but I didn't find where they are.
2. Is there any other entry point for dex file optimization in the existing
code?

Could anybody help to answer my questions? Thanks in advance.