At the very minimum, you will need to write Solaris kernel drivers for
Android-specific features like Binder or ashmem. No small feat indeed.

After that, you will need to change *any* code that touches the hardware and
kernel (e.g. anything in /dev or /proc on Linux),
probably make *huge* changes to the C library. I'm not even sure that
Solaris has all the features requested for this kind of work.

Or are you talking about the ability to build Android on Solaris instead?