The old usb install image does not work anymore. Please follow the
instruction in the wiki page to install it on your harddrive. The reason
that we are doing things different is becasue the new way will be faster.
Otherwise, you may spend a few hours to install android on a machine like
1000HD.
For the cupcake, you can use 0.9. See the 0.9 release note for the detail
about how to check it out and build it.