Ravi,

i am using android on a real device.
When i download a mp4 file from youtube and play from android, it reports
the error.

this is not the same for all videos. some play and some do'not.

because my project is to play standard mp4 files from any downloadable
sites, preferably like youtube , etc.

so, i want to fix this. any idea to overcome and play it.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V