LOCAL_PATH := $(my-dir)
include $(CLEAR_VARS)
MY_LOCAL_PATH := LOCAL_PATH
LOCAL_PREBUILT_LIBS := libvendor1.a libvendor2.a
include $(BUILD_MULTI_PREBUILT)

LOCAL_PATH := MY_LOCAL_PATH
include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_MODULE := libvendorshared
LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES := libvendor1 libvendor2
include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

Diff. between LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES and
LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES : build/core/build-system.html