Hi,
I'm trying to compile the platform on a Ubuntu 9.04 64-bit system.
I've followed the install instructions (including installing the long
list of missing packages), but I still get the following error when I
run "make" in the top level dir:

target SharedLib: libdl (out/target/product/generic/obj/
SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so)
arm-eabi-g++: libgcc.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [out/target/product/generic/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/
libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so] Error 1

Obviously libgcc.a exists, but this seems to be coming from the --
exclude-libs=libgcc.a line in the make file.  Any ideas as to the
source of this?  Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks,
Ryan