Hi ALL,
         I want to compare performance of Bellagio framework
performance between android and linux os. At present , OpenCore, the
multimedia framework used by the Android platform, includes an open
source implementation of OpenMAX IL. But , they didn't  mention
whether Bellagio openmax integration is included in OpenCore or not .

 I have found a link below which tells one person is trying to port
Bellagio integration layer in Android OpenCore.
http://groups.google.co.in/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/5b914a08d5688815/751b90e765694778?hl=en&q=Bellagio+integration#751b90e765694778

        Can anyone confirm me whether OpenCore contains "Bellagio
Openmax Integration" or not ? If not then please let me know which
version of android contain OpenCore 2 (OpenCore 2 has implemented
OpenMax IL as mentioned here : http://edablog.com/2009/02/16/pv-opencore-2
).

Thanks in Advance,
Tapas