Thanks very much for your reply.But it seems that the real reason is not
related with power supply. Actually I guess that it's related with the the
memory space limitation. E680 has only 45408 bytes RAM. when I tried to
start the android GUI,  there was only about 1MB free space left. After
about 2 minutes, the boot process was killed.