Hi,all.
      I met a very strange problem.And I can not understand the reason
of this happening.Recently I just create an app(that is using
mediaplayer ) to play the rtsp Streaming.At the beginning,I use the
sim card to connect to the internet.I try to let the app play for many
times .But it was only  success once.Many times the app could not play
and the buffer always shows 0%.While I use the WIFI to connect the
internet ,the rtsp could be played,but when I use the another WIFI to
connect to the internet,to my surprise it failed.Both the sim card and
WIFI ,it all could play the http Streaming.The rtsp Streaming is very
strange, I can not understand.I guess there is maybe something wrong
with Wireless. Thanks .