Hi all, I'm trying to port Android to sh arch.
When I try to build libmtdutils module I obtain this error:

u...@user-desktop:~/ANDROID$ make libmtdutils TARGET_ARCH=sh -j4
showcommands
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=1.6
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=sh
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=Donut
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: overriding commands for target
`out/target/product/generic/obj/include/libpv/getactualaacconfig.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: ignoring old commands for
target `out/target/product/generic/obj/include/libpv/
getactualaacconfig.h'
make: *** No rule to make target `libmtdutils'.  Stop.

I tried to modify the bootable/recovery/mtdutils/Android.mk file (it
compiles only for arm) but with no results...
Can you give me some hints about it?
If I avoid to build libmtdutils, I face errors with mtd-functions in
the complete build
 $ make TARGET_ARCH=sh

I'll be grateful for any help.

Jimmy