Hello Everyone,
                         I am android's driver development. I have usb h/w
whose driver with its code is there on ubuntu, works fine there. So I want
the same driver to be available on android also. Do I need to compile it
along with android's entire source code ? Can anybody provide pointers in
this topic ?

I also have to port natively written libraries which do not come with
android, so what is the procedure to port entire library.

Thanks in advance,

--
...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||