Hi All,
           i'm trying to port android on my big endian platform , and
m getting issues in IPC communication bider . object written by one
procees coudnt be read by another process it is coming null at the
other side , but to debug this problem if i put print in parcel.cpp
whole system
is crashing , so i cant put print in binder or parcel file. does
anybody know how to get info logs from threse two file.???????
also the data written in parcel follows host system' s endian order ,
as i compiled my source code on x86 system ,where  Byte order is
little endian so anybody having any idea where to specify correct byte
order in order to have IPC running on my big endian system.

Regards,
Dhananjay