Hi,

I'm running Fedora (Kernel Linux 2.6.30.5-43.fc11.x86_64)
I'm trying to build android from source, and I followed the
instructions from http://source.android.com/download

everything's fine until I 'make', and I got the following error

build/core/product_config.mk:261: WARNING: adding test OTA key
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=
frameworks/policies/base/PolicyConfig.mk:22: *** No module defined for
the given PRODUCT_POLICY (android.policy_phone).  Stop.

At first I thought it must  have been related to Fedora, I have seen
ppl reporting it in RedHat. All the results I found on Google so far
does not have a solution for this. Can someone help?