Hello everybody,

In my application, I need to open the Browser Download History
represented by the activity
com.android.browser.BrowserDownloadPage. But when I start this
activity this error message appears:

WARN/ActivityManager(582): Permission Denial: starting Intent
{ flags=0x10000000 comp={com.android.browser/
com.android.browser.BrowserDownloadPage} } from ProcessRecord{43700fd8
723:com.android.container/10018} (pid=723, uid=10018) requires null

So, I used android:sharedUserId="android.uid.system" in my
AndroidManifest, to get the system permission. This solution resolved
the first problem, but creates a side effect. My application is a
system application (like camera, launcher, etc), it cannot be
uninstalled, so when i run the phone build, my apk is not installed
and this error message appears:

INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE

You guys know why this is happening?
Is there another way to open the Browser Download History?

Thanks!