Hi RaviY,

   Thanks for the fast response. I've one question regarding
timestamps:
1) How they could be always increased in case of I,P,B stream, for
example?
2) What timestamp should i set on the very first sample, after seeking
on the zero position? i would suppose 0, even the last timestamp
before seeking was 4040, am i right?

PS: i add the logs in the next post... hope they help you to help
me :)

--
 Best regards,
 Yuri