Yes. the app can play a drm content with one consumption(because
AuthorizeUsage called during prepare) until reset(). but isn't this a normal
scenario?
   Imagine that near the playback end, user can seek to the first and can
watch forever by one consumption. What's the difference?

   If you really want the drm content to be played only once with one
consumption, maybe you could try using intents like
BITMASK_PVMF_CPM_DRM_INTENT_RESUME, BITMASK_PVMF_CPM_DRM_INTENT_SEEK_BACK in
parser nodes. (I haven't used them yet..)