Michael:
Thanks for your concern!
I had found that, I missed the connection to the 'rild' socket. And modify
the code in RIL.java to make sure the host and client socket is matched.

BTW:
In RIL.java,  class RILReceiver,
 493                 try {
 494                     InputStream is = mSocket.getInputStream();
 495
 496                     for (;;) {
 497                         Parcel p;
 498
 499                         length = readRilMessage(is, buffer);
 500
 501                         if (length < 0) {
 502                             // End-of-stream reached
 503                             break;
 504                         }
 505
 506                         p = Parcel.obtain();
 507                         p.unmarshall(buffer, 0, length);
 508                         p.setDataPosition(0);
 509
 510                         Log.v(LOG_TAG, "Read packet: " + length + "
bytes");
 511
 512                         processResponse(p);
 513                         p.recycle();
 514                     }

RIL.java can write packet to rild, and Read packet from rild.
But, when i dial, it shows that network is not registered.
What's the problem?
When it exec processResponse(p),  processSolicited,
1871         if (rr.mResult != null) {
1872             AsyncResult.forMessage(rr.mResult, ret, null);
1873             rr.mResult.sendToTarget();
1874         }
Where dose the Message go? Which application will get the Message? How does
the application show the Message? I'm not clear about the android
application/framworks level. :-(

Thanks & best regards