HI All,

I am trying to integrate decoder to OpenCORE. Below is my
understanding after going through code base:

OMX_Init() is called by player driver (Playerdriver.cpp)

pv_omxmastercore.cpp --> OMX_Init()-->_OMX_Init()

pv_omxcore.cpp                                         --->   OMX_Init
() _OMX_Init()-->      AacRegister();

pv_omxregistry.cpp             AacRegister() --> ComponentRegister()

from this what I observed is , in order to register our component we
have to write our own function and call ComponentRegister!

Please let me know is that my understanding is correct. I will be a
great help.

Thanks
Gururaja B O