Hi Folks.
I am trying to port android to a yet non supported phone (meizu m8)
This is a WindowsCE 6 phone, so we did quite bad things to get a
kernel up and running.
We ended with having a booting kernel with the drivers (nand and mmc),
which is flashed by us through the std. windowsce update machanism.
So i build a nfsroot with android init and bootetd that thing.
It didnt startet, and it tryed to mount some partitions it found
(called mtdblock4) with yaffs2. This failed, because there wasnt
yaffs2 filesystem. I wanted it to boot form movinand which had a
partition.
How bad, on mtdblock4 was my windows ce upgrade program.
Now i left with a device which starts a linux kernel, loads the driver
mounts an nfsroot and nothing else.
I cant get back to my original meizu os because adnroid killed the
flashimage of this.
My question is now: What can i do to get my system back to life?
I thought about just dding a binary image of my upgradetool to where
its expected, but when i add anything to init.rc like dd ... nothing
happens.
I put a busybox binary in my rootfs and tried to add
exec /install/bin/sleep 10s
or
exec/_install/bin/busybox sleep 10s
but it just ignored it. Why does init.rc ignores my commands?
So i cant get back my system to run

So anyone has good tip how to get control to my device back (either in
the android or back in the windows way) so i can continue porting?
any help would be appriciated