Hi All,

I am trying to use the CPM kmj_OMA1 plugin for my developement, but i
could not able to find the proper location for registering the CPM
Plug-ins . I hope people were already done some work on this .

As of now i registerd my CPM Plug-in in cpm.cpp, in the function of
ThreadLogon().

Registering the Plug-in inside of ThreadLogon()...

                  PVMFOma1KmjPluginFactory* iPluginFactory;
                   OSCL_HeapString<OsclMemAllocator> iPluginMimeType;
                  PVMFCPMPluginFactoryRegistryClient
iPluginRegistryClient;
                   //Connect to plugin registry
                    PVMFStatus status = iPluginRegistryClient.Connect
();
                    if(status != PVMFSuccess)
                    {
                         LOGE("Connecting to the
PVMFCPMPluginFactoryRegistryClient failed");
                    }
                    iPluginFactory = new PVMFOma1KmjPluginFactory();
                   //Register kmj plugin factory.
                    iPluginMimeType = PVMF_CPM_MIME_KMJ_OMA1;
                    if(iPluginRegistryClient.RegisterPlugin
(iPluginMimeType,*iPluginFactory) != PVMFSuccess)
                    {
                       LOGE("failed in  registering the factory");
                    }

        LOGE("registering the factory");
                iPluginRegistry = PopulateCPMPluginRegistry();

Please Let me know the place where i suppose to register  my cpm plug-
in in OpenCore Architecture.

Regards,
Raghu.M