Hello All,

I have an issue in compilation of my library which I have added in external
folder.
I am using donut release 1.6_r1.
The library folder contains "Android.mk" file and other source files. This
library folder is kept as symlink in "android/external" folder.
When I goto "android/external/mylib" folder and do "mm" this library gets
compiled and I can see "mylib.so" (the output) getting generated.
While when I give a command "make mylib" from "android" folder it is giving
error.
*make: *** No rule to make target `mylib'.  Stop.*

When I remove the symlink from external folder and keep a copy of "mylib"
folder in external. Then "make mylib" command works fine from "android"
folder and "mylib.so" gets generated.

I need this setup to keep our proprietry code out of android. Any help will
be really helpful.

Regards,
Manish