There are two ways to debug this problem.

a) Enable LOG in libnetutils: I did by changing LOGD message to printf.
 and do recompilation. ( not sure  about better way)

b) Attach wireshark and sniff for DHCP message

Using about two methods of sniffing; check for DHCP REPLY message and make sure
your DNS Server IP address in DHCP Reply is correct.

If it is not; correct it on DHCP Server side.

Thanks
Prabhu