Hi all,
I found the way to let ddms show the library name, file , and line no.
correctly.
1. library:
    - Modify your HandleNativeHeap( android\development\tools\ddms\libs
\ddmlib\src\com\android\ddmlib\HandleNativeHeap.java)
        * change the following line in parseMaps(ClientData cd, byte[]
maps) according to your prelink-linux-arm.map file to let ddms can
scan the address range the libraries will be.
            if (tmpStart >= 0x40000000L && tmpEnd <= 0x6FFFFFFFL)
    - rebuild
    - copy android\out\YOUR_TARGET\host\linux-x86\framework\ddmlib.jar
to android-sdk-linux_x86-1.6_r1\tools\lib\
2. file, and line no
    - Set the $PATH correctly
    - Set the $ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT correctly.

Howver, I found that it is still hard to find the memory leakage with
this tool. Since With this information, I could just know that there
was an malloc occured, I could not tell if this was an leakage or
not.
Does anyone give me some suggestion?

regards,
RK