hi guys,

I was porting the android os in x86-based and did it success,
and pulled the map.jar from emulator and make it into my image file,
then, I was design my map application, and eveything is ok but just
one API that always be error,
that's """"getFromLocation(String location,int maxResult)""""",
when I called this API to change string location variable to a list of
address object,it will always return ****NULL****

the detailed API in the::
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/Geocoder.html

I can't understand why return NULL?
because I can return true object when I test in the emulator and HTC G1
(the same code),
so is somebody can give me some help or hint?
is it a hardware issue or source code porting issue or map library
issue?????

thanks!!