I also met another issue with larger screen.  I build my own android
and replace origin Android on a device with 800x600 screen. My android
home and built-in app can display as full screen. But 3rd-party apk
and my app built by SDK can only display as 320x480. I suspect there
is something wrong with my Android configration. I checked the log,
the resolution are 800x600 reported by EGL and the width and height
also match the actual screen size.
EGLDisplaySurface(  581): xres         = 600 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): yres         = 800 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): xres_virtual = 600 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface(  581): yres_virtual = 1600 px

Could anybody help have a look at it?