Ravi,
Thanks for the reply. I understand the need to implement the
PVMFNodeInterface as the baseline interface for a parser node. But I
was wondering about the interfaces that must be implemented to enable
a node (parser and recognizer functionality) to be registered
dynamically (i.e. when opencore executes RegisterAllNodes and
RegisterAllRecognizers, what interfaces must be in place in the shared
library). Also, where should the library be placed within the
directory structure and where should the .cfg file be located as well?

Regards,
Jeff